Flexograms are magical. Here is a template for one that turns inside out. I made this template for myself quite a while ago and came across it recently. I am not sure where I originally found the idea. This jpg makes 2 flexograms.
- Cut 1 shape template out.
- Fold along all lines in one direction and again in the other direction.
- Push the edges in to form a diamond and continue doing so down the length of the paper.
- Glue the tabs to the inside of the other end.
- Slowly push the inside back through to the front and continue turning. It is a little tricky. It works beautifully with a different colour on each turn.
I posted an entry on this type of flexogram before. It is a video by Sil arte e livros on flickr: https://ellymackay.wordpress.com/?s=flexogram And here is an entry for a flat flexogram and a link to Ed Hutchin’s instructions : https://ellymackay.wordpress.com/2010/04/21/flexograms-flexagons/